Imagine meeting new friends and future colleagues who all believe in an equitable world. Attending the 8th Annual Millennium Campus Conference 2016 is an investment in yourself, your colleagues, your community, and the world we all want to share and enjoy.
- $0 for the first 4 students to register from each Millennium Campus (see if your university is a Millennium Campus here, and encourage your campus to become one if it is not!)
- $219 Flat Rate Global Member Delegates (See more about our Global Members here)
- Registration Deadlines (to guarantee a registration rate, you must submit your application by 12 hours in advance of the registration date)
- $219 Delegate or Senior Delegate fee prior to May 31, 2016
- $229 June 1 - June 30, 2016
- $249 July 1 - July 29, 2016
***PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE MERIT-BASED AND NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE, AS SOON AS YOU ARE ACCEPTED. IDEALLY, WE HOPE THAT FINANCES DON'T KEEP YOU FROM COMING TO THE CONFERENCE.***
All Delegate fees include the following benefits:
Full access to all sessions and events, including the Networking Village and Opportunities Fair
Meals included during conference programming*
Opportunity to submit campaign ideas
Participant Certificate and T-shirt
Full Year MCN Membership: Access to the Remote Fellowship Impact Studio webinar series!
*Included meals: Tuesday: Lunch. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday: Breakfast and Lunch.
Accommodation Packages at Howard University (Optional)
Lodging is provided for an extra fee in university dorms on the Howard University campus. For shared rooms, 2 people comprise these rooms. Delegates are welcome to either specify their roommate or be assigned a roommate of the same delegate status and gender. Check-in is anytime on August 1, 2016, and check-out is noon (12:00pm EST) on Saturday, August 6, 2016. In addition, there are laundry facilities and vending machines items available for purchase. Both the shared and private lodging packages include: en suite bathroom, linens, towels, closets, vanity cabinets, desks, and complementary wifi.
- 10% discount on lodging packages for all Global Member Delegates
- Add $379 USD lodging (August 1-6) in shared room -BEST VALUE
- Add $499 USD lodging (August 1-6) in private room
Need more time in DC?
- 75$ USD per day in shared room up to 3 days before the conference
- 110$ USD per day in private room up to 3 days before conference
- Final check-out is 12:00pm, Saturday, August 6, 2016.
Not enough money?
- We highly recommend to stay in the University housing, because it builds community and ensures that you have a full experience during your stay; however, if you cannot afford the lodging, check out hostels around Howard University.
- If you want to volunteer at the conference, that reduces your price dramatically as well (if you are already registered, the money cannot be reimbursed). Here is the application to volunteering at MCC16.
Scholarship & Funding Information
We believe that many voices and diverse perspectives are essential to our work together. With our partners, we provide scholarships towards the cost of attendance from the Inclusivity Travel Fund. All scholarship awards are considered on a case by case basis and a strong preference is for Delegates from the Global South as well as under-represented populations in the US.