Call for Presenters
Meet the top talent, passion, and energy of over 500 university student leaders from over 50 countries.
Recruit the most motivated undergraduate university students for your internships, entry level jobs, partnership opportunities, fundraising initiatives, new chapter leaders and members,volunteer programs, and graduate schools.
Last yer's 450+ Delegates from over 50 countries were drawn from over 2,000 applications. 61% of last year's Delegates were in leadership or representing membership positions in student organizations, representing a collective sphere of influence of over 100,000 passionate students globally.
Presenter Benefits: Participate in the 8th Annual Millennium Campus Conference
- Connect directly with motivated, interested students by conducting a 45 minute information or workshop session.
- Meet students as you table at the Opportunities Fair.
- Lead 1 Career Cluster in a track appropriate to your organization.
- 2 TAccess to VIP social & networking events.
Presenter $500 contribution fee overview
Global Co-Chairship is a mutually beneficial partnership intended to support university student leaders growth in advancing global development and your organization’s capacity for undergraduate student engagement in this endeavor together.
- The Presenter fee includes $200 dedicated to need-based domestic delegates travel funding. This ensures a diverse conference including young leaders within resource-poor American communities.
Global Co-Chair Application